29 de June del 2017
SUSANA CAMPUZANO RUIZ
- Bachelor in chemical sciences.
- Researcher in 20 research projects (19 national and 1 European).
- PhD Summa Cum Laude in analytical chemistry.
- Director of the Biosensor project.
- PhD teacher in the department of chemistry.
- Analytic of the chemistry science of the BIOSENSOR UCM.
16 years of research activity: environmental and toxicological control, food analysis and detection of clinical interesting or pathogenic microorganism markers.
Grant of the JUAN DE LA CIERVA Program at the Biological Research Center of the CSIC.
Complutense University Master's Grant 2010-2011 - Department of Nanoengineering, University of California, San Diego.