28 de June del 2017
ANTONIO MADEJÓN SEIZ
- Doctor in Molecular Biology.
- Lead Researcher of CIBER of Hepatic and Digestive Diseases (CIBEREHD).
- Head of International Projects in collaboration with companies such as Epistem / Genedrive Ltd. and ARCIS Biotechnology Inc.
- More than 20 years of experience in the field of the development of molecular diagnostic systems, in the corporate area as Director of R & D at Biotools B & M Labs. and currently as researcher of the group of Dr. Javier Garcia Samaniego through the Foundation for Biomedical Research of the Hospital La Paz (FIBHULP).
- Numerous impact publications in internationally renowned journals and active participation in translational projects through the technological platform of ARCIS UK (Drs. Jan Rogers and Pablo Castán).